As your trust on us enhance our website growth , In order to carry out our obligations under contracts between Customers and us, we have to process the information (including Personal Data) they give us.
1. Data we collect and purposes of data processing
- We may collect, record and analyze information of Visitors of our website.
- We collect name and email address only when Visitor wants to contact us and fills our register form. We use the collected Personal Data only to communicate with you. If you don’t want us to collect your Personal Data, please do not use our register form and don’t give your consent for it.
- While processing Personal Data of our Visitors, we rely on your consent to the processing of your Personal Data for the purpose of communicating with you. We use such Personal Data in ways you would reasonably expect and which have a minimal privacy impact. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us an email to email@example.com with your withdrawal request and your Personal Data will be deleted within seventy-two (72) hours.
- We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email, so as to be able to track our communications with you in order to provide you with high quality service.
- Processing of Usage Data is relied on our legitimate interests. It is necessary for managing and running our business efficiently and effectively, providing quality services including website support, developing and improving products, determining who may be interested in them.
- In order to provide services to our Customers, we collect their personally identifiable information.
- When you create an account on our website, a contract is formed between you and us. In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us.
- During the creation of your account on our website, you provide us with your email address. This information is used by us to identify our Customers and provide you with services, billing, mailings, notification and support.
- After the confirmation of your email, you may enter your information in your profile for other Visitors to see. This information may include your name, occupation, specialty, work experience, type of employment, education, professional skills, place of residence, desired salary level, telephone number, email, skype, viber, whatsapp, telegram, website address, etc
- We may obtain your Personal Data from third parties such as payment service providers, whose services we use. We may receive your name, telephone number and other payment information.
- We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
2. Compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We process Personal Data as a Controller, as defined in the GDPR.
- Website, with which, you as a Customer, have entered into an agreement when you created your account at the website, will be the Controller of Customer Data, as outlined above in the “Customer” section.
3. Your rights as a data subject
- Visitors and Сustomers can review, correct, update, delete or transfer their personally identifiable information. For that, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will acknowledge your request within seventy-two (72) hours and handle it promptly and as required by law.
- Right to object to processing of your Personal Data. Visitors and Customers have the right to object to the processing of their Personal Data by us.
- Right to access to your Personal Data. Visitors and Customers have the right to learn if Personal Data is being processed by Data Controller, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Personal Data undergoing processing.
- Right to verify and seek rectification. Visitors and Customers have the right to verify the accuracy of their Personal Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data. Visitors and Customers have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Personal Data. In this case, Data Controller will not process their Personal Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Right to have your Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Visitors and Customers have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Personal Data from Data Controller.
4. Data Retention
- Personal Data shall be processed and stored only for as long as required for the purpose they have been collected for.
- Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain email correspondence from us, such as messages
5. Information Security
We care to ensure the security of your Personal Data. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures to provide reasonable protection for your Personal Data.
6. Use of site by children
We do not provide services to children. Visitors declare themselves to be adult according to their applicable legislation.
- Please be aware while visiting our website. Our website contains links to other websites. Once redirected to another website, this Policy is no longer applicable. We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these other websites.
8. Acceptance of these Conditions
- We assume that all Visitors and Customers have carefully read this document, understand its contents and agree to the terms and conditions stated in the Privacy
- Be aware with fraud website and we promise to give u “Best products of Brands In discounts.